Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Inspired by Casey Neistat


Hello!

In the past few weeks or so, I chanced upon Casey Neistat's vlogs and I'm hooked to his videos. If you're an avid fan of his, you would know he commutes via his boosted board wherever he goes. I was so intrigued by it that I now... have picked up skateboarding.



This is a penny board.

It is slightly different from the usual skateboard, it is made up of plastic unlike the usual ones which is wooden. It is a little tricky to balance but it took me less than 30 minutes to get the hang of it and to skate smoothly. I haven't really gone outside to try it on the different flooring yet as I'm still polishing up my basic skills but I will do it soon. I just hope I don't fall xD

Go check out his videos if you haven't heard of him! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...