Monday, June 16, 2014

The soccer side of me.

I was having numerous thoughts racing though my mind about 2 hours ago when I decided to head for bed. (Time, 1:43am) I don't know why I can't sleep. It could be because I woke up at 6am to catch England vs Italy and went to back to bed for another hour of sleep before catching Ivory Coast vs Japan at 9am. Had a heavy breakfast and headed back to sleep at about 2pm. 

Or maybe I'm just having those nights when I just can't stop thinking about life and having k-pop music playing in my head at the same time. Very frustrating and exhausting for me because I plan to be up at 6am to catch Argentina vs Bosnia. I can't decide which country I'm supporting because City players are everywhere. But I'll be supporting Germany because.... I've been supporting them since 2006 when they finished third. 

If you don't already know, I'm a Manchester City supporter. And I'm not the "my boyfriend is a Man City supporter hence I am one too." NO, I am not. I've been their fan about 2 years ago when I started taking soccer matches seriously. I was never the "oh god, soccer is so boring, it's just guys chasing after a ball" girl. 

I feel a little offended whenever I hear that.

It's about strategy, teamwork and a whole lot more. I must say, I've learned quite a lot because my dad and bro would drop some fun facts about soccer or Man Utd while watching. 

How big a fan am I? 

Well, let's just say I would wake up at 2:45am whenever City plays at such a timing. Not all matches but I do catch most of them. And I do plan on visiting the Etihad Stadium, Old Trafford and a few more when I can afford to. :)

Favourite player? 

Hmmm, none. I like all of them but I can't choose one. Just like how I don't have a favourite colour but I like all colours. 

The good looking one?

Ahh, this I can state a few but not limited just to City. There's Aguero, Giroud, Arteta, Torres, Hazard, Oscar :) 

Yup, so this is the Man City fan side of me. 

Oh! I baked Nutella Cupcakes the other day! :D




Not bad for a first timer eh? The frosting is slightly on the softer side and I do plan on making this again! I need to get a proper cupcake baking tray and work on the frosting! I'll be back with more cupcakes!

Goodnight. 
(Time, 2:51am)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...