Wednesday, February 5, 2014

End of Yonsei KLI Level 1.

Hello, I know I haven't been updating this blog of mine for quite a while. No, I didn't abandon nor did I forget about it. I was just waiting for the right time to do it. 

Let me put an end to the schooling part because I think that was where I left off.


This was taken when the term was ending.




Speaking Contest Day.


As you guys know, I got to perform for the level 1 students. 









My token of appreciation for performing. 
Yonsei University post-its! 





You will see this on the last day of school because this is when all the level 6 students have completed the entire language course and have officially graduated! You will receive a certificate upon completion and you must be dressed in Hanbok, the traditional costume during the graduation ceremony. Not many people will actually make it to level 6, you'll usually find the Chinese and the Japanese making it that far. My utmost respect to them!


This is a very late entry as school ended in September. And I know many of you are very curious as to where I am now. Well, I'm back in Singapore :)




And here's a picture of my sofa bed which I've promised in the previous entry!


A bottle of Febreze at the side to show that we kept the house clean *winks*


8 comments:

  1. I thought you're just back for CNY?? :O So you're fluent in Korean now?? =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah, how you know I've published this entry?! Just a little! Enough to survive on my own! :D

      Delete
    2. You're on my reading list on my blogger! haha. I still wanna see your success and story! (^^)
      Cool. You going back after CNY then? :)

      Delete
    3. Ohhh woah! I'm honoured! But I'm gonna disappoint you(for now)... that I won't be going back.

      Delete
  2. Saw something familiar at the last photo to the right of the sofa bed.. The chiropractic pillow!.. Lol

    From: The anonymous that posted the anonymous post on ur latest blog entry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo! Are you still even using it? I mean.. like.... regularly as per prescribed? xD My back still hurts though!

      Delete
  3. Hello! May I know how long you studies in Yonsei? Did you take the regular program for 1 semester.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Apologies for the late response!! Yes, I took the regular program, level 1, so it's just 2.5 months if I'm not wrong!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...